BankSight is seeking experienced Customer Success Consultants to design, configure and test BankSight implementations and to architect, develop and test banking integrations for specific client projects.
The ideal candidate will work closely with customers, internal product management, engineering and sales engineering managers, and implementation partners in developing and implementing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures and configurations for various customer projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work with customers to define requirements, design solutions and implement them.
- Integration experience is required (both batch and online real time). Understanding of integration technologies, patterns, service buses and hands-on experience with integration tools is required.
- Data migration and data loading experience is required.
- Ability to design and develop reports. Microsoft PowerBI experience or similar is a plus.
- Experience in developing enterprise class or cloud scale applications 24×7
- Communication skills to partner with internal teams and external clients
- Domain background in banking or FinTech related applications.
- Some program management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform hands-on requirement analysis and solution architecture to meet customers’ business requirements.
- Design and deliver software configurations, integrations and interfaces, data migration processes, and reporting.
- Delight customers with good quality service, knowledge, skills and professionalism.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams.
- Configuring pre-sales and post-sales customer demos is an additional opportunity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as a hands-on software engineer or software applications consultant
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other agile implementation activities.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies.
- Experience in Agile tools and techniques is a plus.
- Experience with other CRM applications is a plus.
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
BankSight is the First Intelligent Banking CRM 100% purpose built for banks and credit unions. It’s powered by modern machine learning technologies and runs on the Microsoft Business Applications Platform, including Azure and Dynamics 365. Our mission is to help bankers more effectively engage with their customers to improve their financial well-being. BankSight is venture-backed with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.