BankSight is seeking Software Engineers for Platform and Integration Development to design, develop and maintain its integration and application platforms on Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 for its AI-based, Intelligent Banking CRM application.
Integration Engineers will work closely with a team of product development engineers, and interact with internal functional managers, user experience experts and product managers in developing secure, scalable and highly available deployment and integration architectures and pre-built connectors which deliver 99.5%+ uptimes. The role requires an eye for detail with strong problem resolution skills.
Candidates must currently either hold US citizenship or have the proper authorization to work in the US.
BankSight Integration Engineer key responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering the platform in Microsoft Azure
- Ensuring solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Design and development of Java based server APIs
- Design and development of code, integrations, and reports.
- Design and development of data migration processes
- Design and development of real-time and batch connectors with third party systems
- Software configuration and hands-on requirement analysis
- Operating effectively in the hybrid engineering model (design, execute and test)
- Delight customers with good quality service, knowledge, skills and professionalism.
- Deep understanding of enterprise Java, JPA, and REST APIs with SQL Server
- Experience in developing enterprise class or cloud scale applications 24×7
- Strong Integration experience is required (both batch and online real time)
- Understanding of integration technologies, patterns, service buses and hands-on experience with integration tools.
- Strong documentation skills to deliver architecture documents
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams
- Able to work with customers to clearly define requirements, design solutions and implement them.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial sense of ownership and self-drive
- Sound ethics and community values
Strong backgrounds include:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience
- 3 – 6+ years experience working as a hands-on software engineer
- Experience with hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Experience with cloud based architecture and deployment models, preferably utilizing Azure
- Experience with Spring framework and Agile methodologies
- Domain background in banking or FinTech related applications
- Data migration and loading experience.