BankSight is seeking experienced Sales Account Executives in the United States working from a home office or a nearby shared office.
The role includes identifying, developing and converting new sales opportunities into revenue at regional and community banks and credit unions ranging from $2B to $20B in assets. Typical BankSight customer sponsors and purchasers are IT or Marketing executives and heads of lines of business such as the EVP/SVP of Retail Banking or Business Banking.
The ideal candidate has experience selling to prospects/customers, partners, and internal sales consulting and product executives. Candidates will have the energy and enthusiasm to prospect within their territory, develop new sales opportunities, orchestrate simple product demos, develop comprehensive sales proposals for various customer projects, and to negotiate and finalize sales contracts.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Domain background in banking software or FinTech related applications
- Sales experience with enterprise class or cloud scale applications
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technical solutions and technical enterprise selling, such as cloud-based software, responsive user interfaces, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Able to digest prospect requirements, identify a solution and drive a complex sales cycle with multiple sponsors and constituents
- Prior experience selling CRM, Digital Banking or Core Banking solutions
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting an annual sales quota of approximately $1.5M covering 100 target FIs
- Converting new sales leads into deals and closed revenue
- Leading, coordinating and writing sales proposals and presentations
- Act as a liaison between Sales Consulting, Product and Engineering teams as well as with Finance, Legal and Management
- Be recognized as a business process expert in CRM solutions for retail and small business banking
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and with input from customer requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Liberal Arts or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience as a sales account executive in a complex software sales cycle with multiple decision-makers, influencers and sponsors
- Experience in turning complex banking business process requirements into sales solutions and sales proposals
- Awareness of cloud, crm and digital software applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or Online/Digital Banking applications is a plus
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
Competitive base salary, quota-based sales commission plan, stock option grant and health care benefits.
BankSight is the First Intelligent Banking CRM 100% purpose built for banks and credit unions. It’s powered by modern machine learning technologies and runs on the Microsoft Business Applications Platform, including Azure and Dynamics 365. Our mission is to help bankers more effectively engage with their customers to improve their financial well-being. BankSight is venture-backed with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.